Subject: RE: Rockbox 3.3 new blind user with a few questions please

RE: Rockbox 3.3 new blind user with a few questions please

From: Darren Duff <duff379_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 19:03:07 -0400

Forgot to say that I to am a blind user.

Darren Duff.

Drummer for The Overflow worship band!

Band web site http://www.theoverflowband.com

Dialog in the Dark Tour Guide,

Check out our web site at www.dialogtickets.com

Dialog in the dark, the greatest exhibition you will never see!
Personal Phone: (678)936-6113

Mobile E-mail mobileduff5_at_gmail.com

personal E-mail duff379_at_gmail.com

windows live messenger *no mail please* darren379_at_hotmail.com

skype contact duffman31279