Subject: manual boot loader???

manual boot loader???

From: Leonard Morris <lmorris1953_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 02:52:15 +0800

Well as they say if it aint broke don't fix it. Having said that, I am curious if I can manually update my boot loader on my Ipod Video 60GB 5.5 generation manually like I do .rockbox? For me I find rbutilqt difficult to master. I am currently, using rockbox 3.4 but I have not reinstalled the boot loader in about three years. Things seem to be working okay so I am not certain if I should even do it even if I can. Thanks.