Subject: Re: general warning: old statusbar on the way out

Re: general warning: old statusbar on the way out

From: Stephen Clower <steve_at_steve-audio.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 00:03:59 -0500

On 10/21/2009 11:45 PM, Jonathan Gordon wrote:
> So, is the information in those two screens' statusbars crucial? will
> people go bat shit crazy if its gone?

Jonathan,
I rely on the voice interface, so my question is more a curiosity than
anything. What info in the recording screen will no longer be displayed?
Imho, if the peak meters and left/right gain are still present, that's
enough. I obviously can't read the screen, but this is the only info
I've ever needed when asking a sighted colleague.

Best regards,
Steve