Subject: RE: mk2431gah where to buy in europe

RE: mk2431gah where to buy in europe

From: Jammit Timmaj <>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 02:12:05 +0000

> Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 15:09:25 +0100
> Subject: mk2431gah where to buy in europe
> To:
> Hello all,
> Is somebody able to help me. I'ld like to buy a toshiba mk2431gah in europe.
> Does anybody know a reseller?
> Regards,
> Chris
> --
> DSL-Preisknaller: DSL Komplettpakete schon für 16,99 Euro mtl.!*
> FAQ:
> Etiquette:

I'm curious. That's just a hard drive. Are you looking for parts, or is this an actual model number for an MP3 player? If you're looking for parts, it looks to be a standard 240 gig, 1.8 inch ZIF hard drive. Without knowing exactly which MP3 player this is for, I can't be quite certain if any 1.8 inch ZIF drive wouldn't work. I have a 3rd generation iPod, and with adapters and a hacked in external power supply I got a 250 gig, 3.5 inch drive to work in it. Just to see if I could and for fun, of course. Which MP3 player is this for? Have you checked eBay? I found four on eBay, although you might get away with a cheaper brand that's also 240 gig, 1.8 inch and ZIF connector on it. The cheapest one I found was for $265 on eBay, and he does ship internationally.