Subject: Re: IPOD bootloader manually

Re: IPOD bootloader manually

From: Alex Ingram <>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 19:38:19 -0600

hold select + play to boot into disk mode and connect to your computer..
Then, download and
extract the contents of the file to the disk that pops up apon connecting.
if i remember correctly, osx hides files beginning with a ., so you might
have to copy the file linked above to the disk mentioned above then
doubleclick the copied file. Once you have done this, disconnect and it
should work.

Hope this helps.