Subject: Re: IPOD bootloader manually

Re: IPOD bootloader manually

From: Siddhartha TM <>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 10:48:40 +0530

thankx for the suggestion Alex... yesterday i went to an iStore and
explained the problem to the service guy. he performed the booting and
corrected it. only thing is after holding Select+Menu for reboot,
immediately after appearance of apple logo, we have to hold Select+Play so
that it comes to disk mode. i was delaying by half a second so it was not
working for me. after that i could connect to rockbox, i installed the
utility and it is rocking... feeling nice to see colors in my ipod.

once again thanx for the reply