Subject: Samsung YH-920, battery monitoring doesn't appear to work

Samsung YH-920, battery monitoring doesn't appear to work

From: S D <sundimi_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 15:04:29 -0800 (PST)

First of all, thanks for the great work.

The "battery monitoring" is marked as working at http://www.rockbox.org/wiki/SamsungYH92xPort but I don't think it's actually the case. My player consistently shows battery at 100%, even after some hours of work, and then the player unexpectedly fails to turn on with the "Low battery" message. In other words, "battery monitoring" does not seem to work for YH-920.

Battery charging does work though there is no indication as to when the charging is completed.

Any way to fix this? Thanks