Subject: Re: Supported Sansa players [was "RE: Hi!"]

Re: Supported Sansa players [was "RE: Hi!"]

From: trotter <>
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2009 15:26:00 +0000

At 05:25 03/12/2009, you wrote:
> [...]

Also a subject like "hi" has been put into my junk mail folder since spammers
use it to con people to open the message.

I only realised when the subject line was changed in this email.

It might be a good idea to have [rockbox] put in the subject of the email
group to help avoid this in the future.

Martin N

Owner of the bwfc yahoogroup and Co-Moderator of MiniDisc and
amithlonopen yahoo groups.