Subject: rockbox data abort message

rockbox data abort message

From: David Mehler <dave.mehler_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 19:15:23 -0500

Hello List,
I'm using a sandisk sansa e280 with rockbox i believe it's release
version 3.4. For the past few days i'm getting messages and no speech
output, this usually occurred in my movies folder, the movies are mp3
files. Sighted assistance tonight revealed that the message says data
abort, no other error code or information. Googling doesn't really
help, except that this is not an uncommon occurrence. I was wondering
if anyone had a fix for this?
Thanks.
Dave.