Subject: Check out my photos on Facebook

Check out my photos on Facebook

From: Kieth Colzie <invite+pccph6rf_at_facebookmail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 14:42:30 -0800

Hi Rockbox,

Thanks,
Kieth

http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=100000834881083&k=Z6E3Y56XQVVF6JGJPG24RQUVSPIB42YCTPGUK&r

Already have an account? Add this email address to your account http://www.facebook.com/n/?merge_accounts.php&e=rockbox@cool.haxx.se&c=2ff009dfae153cb18489c9fd5004a9bb.rockbox@cool.haxx.se was invited to join Facebook by Kieth Colzie. If you do not wish to receive this type of email from Facebook in the future, please click on the link below to unsubscribe.
http://www.facebook.com/o.php?k=50c734&u=1541354505&mid=1ea6284G5bdf3409G0G8