Subject: Text Files

Text Files

From: MD Keith <werewolf6851_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 22:53:17 -0600

I am curious, is it possible to make a linux text reader, or adapt one to
A) Read the last place reached in a text file in rockbox reader (my
case sansa E2xx V1) and start reading the file from that point
     on a linux computer (Fedora 11 in my case)
B) Update that mark when finish reading file on computer.

Reasoning.

To use my player as po' boys ebook reader, and read the file saved on
the player on the big screen when I am sitting a computer, then able
to pickup where left off when taking a reading break at work. Moving
to the couch to let Wife use the computer.

--
Later