Subject: Creating voice files (again)

Creating voice files (again)

From: Tore Johnny Bråtveit <tj_at_braatveit.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 19:30:42 +0100

Hello,

I am trying to make my own voice file(s), based on the TTS engines I am
using and have installed (for English and Norwegian). So far I have not
succeeded.

I am using the Rockbox Utility to the best of my ability (I am blind),
and even though it is a bit cumbersome to use, it seems to work to an
acceptable degree together with my screen reader software.

My problem is that when I try to create my voice file and the
corresponding .lang file is downloaded and analyzed, it always ends up
telling me that the downloaded file was empty. How come?

Could anybody please explain this to me and how I can sort out the
problem to succeed in my voice file creation?

TJ