Subject: Rockbox tracker problem

Rockbox tracker problem

From: Tore Johnny Bråtveit <>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 16:56:19 +0100

After I managed to generate a voice file for Norwegian a couple of days
ago, I went to the Rockbox Wiki to take a closer look at the Norwegian
translation - since it seemed to be in need of some work. And work I
did, and saving a diff file I also did. I even registered as a user of
Flyspray to contribute the file. OK, creating a new task worked well,
but attaching a file seems so far to be totally impossible. There is a
button to press for attaching a file, but nevertheless how many times
and in how many ways I try to activate that button, it does not work.
Maybe this is caused by some kind of mismatch between technologies - the
way the button is programmed and the way my screen reader programs are
functioning. Nevertheless - it is full stop, and I cannot contribute
anything but complaints (which the tracker is not intended for). Such
situations are real motivation killers.

Does anybody have a good idea, please? An alternative way to submit diff
files, for instance?