Subject: Re: [rockbox] Re: Rockbox tracker problem

Re: [rockbox] Re: Rockbox tracker problem

From: Tore Johnny Bråtveit <tj_at_braatveit.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 18:07:12 +0100

Tomer Shalev skrev:
> 1. You can upload the patch elsewhere and provide a link
> 2. You can paste the diff into http://pastie.org/ and provide a link
> 3. Try to disable Javascript while working in Flyspray. Maybe it will work

It did. Thank you for the good advice. Tips 1 and 2 also seem useful,
and could be good alternatives.

> 4. Note that when there's the textbox for filename and also the button to
> Browse the file. Try both.
The problem was that I didn't see either of them - only the initial
button "Attach a file (max. 2 MiB)". Pressing it didn't work, and I
never saw any browse button or any field for file name. But disabling
Java was the trick, it seems.
Thank you for your assistance. The diff file is now submitted.

TJ