Subject: Re: download error

Re: download error

From: Antony Stone <Antony.Stone_at_rockbox.open.source.it>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 13:06:15 +0100

On Thursday 25 March 2010, sebastien naudet wrote:

> Hi,
> i'm trying to download the voice file for the H340 version 3.5.1
> with rbutilqt,
> but it says error http 404.
> same error with manual download.
> is it a temporary error or do i have to search the file elsewhere.

Yep, I agree this file is not downloadable - the link from
http://www.rockbox.org/download/byhand.cgi gives an HTTP Error 404.

In fact a quick check of several other voice files from that page suggests
they're broken for all targets at present - I don't know if that's just a
hiccup with the daily build, and it'll automatically sort itself out by
tomorrow, or if someone with admin access to the website needs to fix
something.

It's not anything you've done wrong, though - the files simply aren't where
the links say they should be.

Antony.

--
"Once you have a panic, things tend to become rather undefined."
 - murble