Subject: Re: Help with updating rockbox on iriver 320

Re: Help with updating rockbox on iriver 320

From: Elaine <>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 16:08:14 -0000

Hi Antony

I'm getting a configuration error with the rockbox utility. I'm sorry but
that all my screen reader will tell me.

I cant read one of the tabs, my screen reader cant see that page. not sure
if there is a setting there I should be changing. it's the third one I
think, the page before the TTS one.

I've located and configured the TTS engine I want to use, and rockbox
utility has tested it and it works.

I think I'm missing something obvious here but cant figure it out.

on one of the tabs, it has a section for setting a path to a file, I'm
assuming this is for the location of the rockbox installation file? again my
screen reader isn't telling me much.

I hope you can help.

I cant remember how I did this in the first place.