Subject: RE: Help with iriver 320 - updating rockbox

RE: Help with iriver 320 - updating rockbox

From: Christopher Chaltain <chaltain_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 20:34:25 -0500

I don't have an iRiver 320, and I'm not sure what utility you're referring
to, but I recommend using the manual install. If you go to
http://www.rockbox.org/download/byhand.cgi, you'll find the ZIP file for the
iRiver 320 build, the manual in PDF format and the English voice files.
Basically, you want to unzip the Rockbox and English foice files into the
root on your iRiver 320. I'd suggest reading the manual install section of
the PDF manual.

I've done this on my Sansa e280 and iRiver H20 with no problems. I don't
mind the default English voice file for the menus though, and I use VoiceBox
Plus to generate the audio clips for the files and folders on my Rockbox
players.

I hope this helps.

--
Christopher