Subject: Re: Help with iriver 320 - updating rockbox

Re: Help with iriver 320 - updating rockbox

From: Elaine <elaine.duke_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 08:53:50 +0100

hi Chris

should I do anything with the files that are already on the player? I didn't
do anything with them before.

it's the rockbox utility I'm referring too. it's supposed to perform
automated tasks but somehow doesn't appear to work for me.

whether it has something to do with vista, I'm not sure.

thanks though, will try your suggestion. short of completely messing up
rockbox, not sure what else can go wrong. was told it was easy to update
rockbox, somehow I knew it wouldn't be for me. never is.

I did get a different voice to work before, think it was Paul. I liked that
better than the default voice. sounds like MS Daniel.

thanks

Elaine