Subject: Sansa Clip Plus

Sansa Clip Plus

From: Scott Berry <>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 18:55:45 -0500

This is for the developer that built the Clip Plus image. There really
wasn't much wrong with the Clip Plus. The only thing I found annoying is
you couldn't make a play list because it wouldn't write and the volume was
delayed. Yes granted there was some CPU noise in the background but that
was fine. I could deal with that. The last version though it seemed like
everything broke. I got my image from the Current Built images and it was a
Windows build. Could you please try to work a bit more on this and at least
fix the volume issue. I also have some ideas but I am uncertain how to
implement them. I would like to see the FM tunners talk like it does in the
regular mp3 part. You tune up and down the FM band and it tells you the
frequency I would be more than happy to build

 The voices for this and also the fm menu where the autoscan and presets
also need to be spoken but I would be happy to build the voices for that as
well. Other than that it worked wonderfully. I was otherwise happy.

Scott Berry