Subject: bookmark files not deleting?

bookmark files not deleting?

From: erik burggraaf <rico3_at_mnsi.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 18:37:30 -0400

Hi, I've noticed something minorly irritating about rockbox on my sansa e270. It's to do with bookmarks. If I long press a bookmark on my player and choose delete, it deletes the entry from the bookmarks menu, but doesn't delete the actual .bmrk file from the player. So, my folders are all full of redundant bookmark files, and when I go to a specific song expecting it to play, it doesn't because there's a bookmark file for that folder telling the player to start where I left off before.

Is there anything I can do about this or do I just need to perge the files manually every so often?

Thanks,

Erik