Subject: Sansa Fuze Simulator - Int and MSD

Sansa Fuze Simulator - Int and MSD

From: Chris <rockbox_at_chrisjj.com>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 16:54 +0100 (BST)

Can anyone tell me if the Sansa Fuze Rockbox simulator supports Int and
MSC volumes? Contrary to the manual (see below) I don't see Rockbox Info
showing the two. Thanks.

PS I'm using sansafuze-sim-w32.zip
http://rasher.dk/rockbox/simulator-3.5/

Chris

Rockbox Info: Displays some basic system information. This is, from top
to bottom, the amount of memory Rockbox has available for storing music
(the buffer). The battery status. Memory size and amount of free space on
the two data volumes, this info is given seperately for internal memory
(Int) and for a plugged in memory card (MSD).