Subject: How can I know if DB is up-to-date?

How can I know if DB is up-to-date?

From: Felipe Alvarez <felipe.alvarez_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 22:48:41 +1000

I often empty my SANSA e280v1 on a monthly basis. I flush ./SYSTEM,
upload another 7.5G of songs, and then "upload now" (not initialise
now) to my DB. While it churns away, I usually just browse to my
"MUSIC" folder, and add all the songs there to my playlist.

I usually wait until my DB is finished updating to be able to use it
(instead of adding music to my playlist via "FILES").

** how can I verify the update-db process is complete? **

(rockbox v.3.5.1)

thanks all

Felipe