Subject: RE: ipod video 5.5 rebuild from 80gb to 240gb rockbox intal problem

RE: ipod video 5.5 rebuild from 80gb to 240gb rockbox intal problem

From: Sant, Nick (NY) <nsant_at_institutionalinvestor.com>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 16:33:47 -0400

________________________________

From: rockbox-bounces_at_cool.haxx.se [mailto:rockbox-bounces_at_cool.haxx.se]
On Behalf Of yojojo jablonski
Sent: 18 May 2010 16:14
To: rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se
Subject: RE: ipod video 5.5 rebuild from 80gb to 240gb rockbox intal
problem

I have addressed all this I believe threw my last post. Where I copied
and pasted all advice from developers. If there are more questions
please ask.

* * *

Please try following the instructions given to you by the developers.

If/when these fail then list clearly what you have tried so that they
can give you more steps to try to fix the issue.

Besides, this feature isn't quite ready for novice users yet (hence why
it's not a 'click a button' install)

DISCLAIMER: The information in this e-mail is confidential. The contents may not be disclosed or used by anyone other than the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient(s), any use, disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by e-mail or by telephone at 212-224-3300 and then delete the e-mail and all attachments and any copies thereof.

Institutional Investor Inc. cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this e-mail, as it has been transmitted over a public network. If you suspect that the e-mail may have been intercepted or amended, please call the sender. Any views expressed by an individual in this e-mail do not necessarily reflect the views of Institutional Investor Inc. This communication is from Institutional Investor Inc., a company incorporated in the State of Delaware in the United States of America and located at 225 Park Avenue South, New York, New York 10003.