Subject: RE: ipod video 5.5 rebuild from 80gb to 240gb rockbox intal problem

RE: ipod video 5.5 rebuild from 80gb to 240gb rockbox intal problem

From: yojojo jablonski <yojojo10_at_msn.com>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 14:11:32 -0700

Ok issue resolved. Thanks to the developer. The reason it would not work was I also placed the bootloader, and ipodpatcher in drive for ipod. Everything other than that was correct. Now to the 2 others that are having install issues, you can contact me for help, or I am being told that this build will be committed in 1 or 2 weeks. My hats off to the developers. cheers