Subject: Re: Sansa Fuze Setup Issues with Windows 7

Re: Sansa Fuze Setup Issues with Windows 7

From: Ron Colvard <>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 16:46:04 -0500

Mr. Bowen,
Thanks for your prompt response.
I set it up per your instructions and yes, it now appears like it should.
Now I don't think there is an issue with 64bit. It still doesn't auto
detect but I can select the proper device and location. I downloaded the
proper OF and try to install automatically but get an error . I have
attached the error log to see if you have any ideas.
Thanks again for your time. I have considered installing manually but I am
not very experience navigating to directories using the command prompt as
stated in the instructions

Ron C.