Subject: Re: Sansa Fuze V2 Firmware Updates

Re: Sansa Fuze V2 Firmware Updates

From: Tomer Shalev <>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 11:38:28 +0200

Hi Brian,

This could be a bug, and if so you should fill a FlySpray item to report it.
But first we should rule out any possible error by your side.

Please repeat and specify the followings:

   - What Rockbox Utility version are you using.
   - What original firmware file are you using (provide a link to it, if
   - How do you install it in RButil (manual/automatic installation).
   - What is the output of RB - did it succeed or failed.
   - Any other information that might be relevant.

Did you tried talking with developers in IRC?