Subject: Re: support for Generic MP4

Re: support for Generic MP4

From: Alex <macgeek417_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 19:15:21 -0500

...and this has anything to do with Rockbox *how*?

Anyway, you probebly deleted part of it's firmware. AKA you bricked it.

On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 6:39 PM, Antonio Lucas <antonioluccas_at_gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I want to know if there is support for generics mp4(it looks like an ipod
> Nano). I bought one from ebay, but I did format it on Linux. I already did
> it on a mp3 player I had, and everything work right.
>
> But this time, it did not work.
>
> the mp4 open the initial screen (with the menus), but when I try to enter
> any of the menus, the device says "disk error".
>
> I already format it on linux, windows, on more than one partition. I just
> did not know what to do. But then I heard about rockbox, and thought that it
> could be a solution.
>
> well, do I have any chance? what you need to know about the device?
>
> thanks in advice
>
> abracos
> Antonio Lucas

I have seen the evils of procrastonation, and i vow to change my ways
tomorow.
Mac user: "Macs only have 40 viruses, tops!"
PC user: "See!? not even the virus writers support Macs!"
(\_/)
(O.o) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way
to world domination