Subject: Re: support for Generic MP4

Re: support for Generic MP4

From: Antonio Lucas <antonioluccas_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 21:31:46 -0300

On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 21:15, Alex <macgeek417_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> ...and this has anything to do with Rockbox *how*?

Sorry, like I said, I thought I could use RockBox to recover my mp4.

> Anyway, you probebly deleted part of it's firmware. AKA you bricked it.

I thought I did not it, since I still can see the menus. Even if I did that,
I was curious if I could restore the mp4. But you do not answer my question,
if RockBox work with generic mp4 , and how I could use it.

Again, thanks for your attetion.