Subject: Re: Album Art

Re: Album Art

From: ka1ifq <ka1ifq_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 01:38:30 -0400

"On 04:47:40 pm Dave Hooper <dave_at_beermex.com> said"
> have you confirmed that the Album Art Downloader downloads .jpg files,
> names them folder.jpg, and puts them in the corresponding album folder in
> your music collection (assume you have one-folder-per-album)? This setup
> should usually work 'out of the box' provided you've configured the album
> art downloader correctly.
> If you have a different kind of folder setup for your Music folder, you may
> need to tweak the filenames of the jpgs so that rockbox can find the right
> image from the audio tags.
>
> (I'm also assuming that your 'kleen3' theme already supports albumart but
> of course I haven't checked that)

Yup, Kleen3 supports album art.

Out of the box the program names them the files artist_album, rockbox is
looking for album, or the floder.jpg, which by default is folder.png.

I guess I am on the right track now.

Thanks, Mike.
--
2.6.27.45-0.1-default GNU/Linux