Subject: Sansa Connect

Sansa Connect

From: Federico Colombo <>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 23:36:38 -0300

Hi! I have been an Argentinian user of rockbox since 2009 and I really loved it, specially The EQ and the Rockboy emulator; I used it in my Sansa c200, it was a little unconfortable because of the lack of buttons but worked fine on RPG games.
The thing is this, a couple of months ago I got a Sansa Connect, which is a very good player with a lot of space for your music but lack of a decent firmware. I am writing to you to suggest it as a possible target, you would ask "why?". So here are the reasons.

-Unlockable WIFI that could be used in future rockbox development
-9 Buttons distributed simarly to a portable handheld consoles (not counting the ScrollWheel) making easier to play Rockboy
-I think this player could run Rockboy smoother than other targets
-Respectable LCD screen

Please reply my mail.

your truly, Federico Colombo
Porque pensamos que tu tiempo vale, estamos reinventando un nuevo Hotmail para vos. Descubrilo