Subject: Re: Greetings!, Spanish Rockbox and IPod Nano experiences sought

Re: Greetings!, Spanish Rockbox and IPod Nano experiences sought

From: Dave Hooper <dave_at_beermex.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 10:36:34 +0100

Unfortunately, "Ipod *NANO* 4th generation" is very, very different from
"ipod 4th generation". These two models are different from each other, and
the nano 4th generation was released some 5 years after the ipod 4th
generation, and has completely different internal hardware. Rockbox does not
yet support the *nano* 4th generation model. If your exact model is not
listed on the download page (which also has pictures to help identify the
devices), then unfortunately you will be unable to use rockbox on your
device.