Subject: RE: Sansa Connect

RE: Sansa Connect

From: Federico Colombo <>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 03:26:52 -0300

Sorry, I didn't came across this rule. I would love to help on this but the truth is that I don't know to much about Programming and Hardware just basics in Software but I can help in translation, I can speak Spanish, English and German. Maybe you can tell me If I could be useful on something. I like learning too, and if I could mount Rockbox on my own Sansa Connect I will be proud of myself but I do not know how to start and I don't what to destroy it tryin'.

Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 07:19:01 +0300