Subject: rockbox, sd card computer reading

rockbox, sd card computer reading

From: David Mehler <dave.mehler_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 20:05:35 -0400

Hello,
I've got an e280 with rockbox 3.6 i believe, latest version, on it. I
read that a computer can read the 280's sd card, but it's not showing
up on my machine. I was wondering if this is so. I've got an 8gb micro
sd in it, it's preformatted, the card has content on it, that rockbox
can play, but the pc isn't seeing the connected card.
Also, kind of related, main memory and the sd card, when making audio
files with voicebox how much free space is required on both?
Insufficient amount produces a crash. I usually load both pretty full,
but am not sure the minimum needed.
Thanks.
Dave.