Subject: Re: rockbox exporting MicroSD Card

Re: rockbox exporting MicroSD Card

From: Christopher Chaltain <>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 21:32:28 -0500

From: "David Mehler" <>
> I've got an e280 v1 with a MicroSD card in it. When plugged in to the
> computer I see the sandisk on drive e: and another drive, the card i'd
> presume on drive g:, but when atempting to access g: I'm told to
> insert a disc. This is on an xp box. The card works when running the
> player, and has stuff on it, but although the pc can see it it can't
> access it. Suggestions appreciated.
> Dave.

Sorry this is so obvious, but I've made this mistake myself. Are you sure
drive G is the memory card in your Sansa? Between my PC's card reders and
the slots in the printer, I have quite a few removable drives show up. Took
me a while to sort it all out, but before I did, I'd get this message when
accidentally going to an empty card slot. Do you have any other removable
drives you could check? If that's not it, I'm tapped out with suggestions.