Subject: RE: replacing my Ipod video 60GB

RE: replacing my Ipod video 60GB

From: Jammit Timmaj <>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 18:40:45 +0000

> Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 08:29:33 -0600
> Subject: Re: replacing my Ipod video 60GB
> On 8/9/2010 5:47 AM, erik burggraaf wrote:
> >> Could you put a solid state drive in there and drastically increase the battery life?
> > Yes. See this page.
> If you're talking about an actual SSD I'm not sure. I would assume it'd
> work, however I'm not totally sure. Can't find much info on that one.
> Brandon
> FAQ:
> Etiquette:

Yes you can, and I've done it to two iPods. I don't know if it's a bad thing to post a link to a site that's selling, but I don't think anyone would mind too much.
You can get them for around $5.00 with simple searching, even less if you look on eBay. You're looking for a compact flash, or "CF" to "ZIF" adapter.