Subject: Re: Not giving up on H320

Re: Not giving up on H320

From: The Seven <>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2010 18:42:04 +0200

> 1. My battery was a direct replacement 1700mAh, RB whows 15 hours when
> fully charged but last only about 10. Why is this?
The 15 hours are an estimate based on a lot of assumptions. It is *not*
based on actual battery current measurements. So it might be your CF=>SD
adaptor eating more current (on average, maybe not powering down when a
spindown command is issued?) than your hard drive did. It could also be
some settings (backlight?) or the codec you're using.

Another theory would be a bad battery, some battery current measurements
could help diagnosing this.

> 2. I currently have a 16Gig SD card, I intend buying a 32Gig one. This
> should work okay but would a 64Gig SD work?
IIUC this depends entirely on the CF=>SD adapter. If that one supports
SDXC, it should be fine. Correct me if I'm wrong.