Subject: Sansa Fuze V2 - Create Voice Failure

Sansa Fuze V2 - Create Voice Failure

From: Kai <kaixiong_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 03:59:47 -0700

Greetings.

I'm using the Sansa Fuze V2 with the latest firmware and Rockbox Utility package on a Windows XP machine with SAPI 5. Every time I try to generate a custom voice file for my player, I get encoding aborted errors (on both of my computers). I'm using default encoding parameters with Neospeech paul (though it failed to work with all of my TTS engines). Assuming we can attach files, I'll include the log file, since most of it is mystical jargon to me.

any help would be appreciated.
Kai