Subject: RE: iPod Nano 6th Gen crack and GPS module

RE: iPod Nano 6th Gen crack and GPS module

From: Jammit Timmaj <>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 23:22:46 +0000

> Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 08:47:34 +0200
> Subject: Re: iPod Nano 6th Gen crack and GPS module
> wu Robinson wrote:
> > We have a product like Garmin Edge 500
> > We went to translation all feature to iPod Nano 6th Gen platform.
> We currently don't have any working code for the 6th generation ipod nano.
> > Can somebody tell us how we can share and start our effort based on Rockbox
> > utility and resource in Rockbox ?
> Please keep in mind that Rockbox is GPL licensed software. You cannot build a proprietary product with it.
> --
> Björn

Even then, we (and when I say we, I mean the real coders, not some wanna be like myself) aren't cracking anything. If you (or we) find out how to get Rockbox on a 6th gen Nano, you're fully welcome to code drivers for Rockbox to use a your GPS. You can even share this GPS info with us, and we'll probably ravenously tear it apart and modify it in ways no single person ever dreamed of.