Subject: Re: Rockbox and Handyzoom H4

Re: Rockbox and Handyzoom H4

From: Bertrik Sikken <bertrik_at_sikken.nl>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 13:11:40 +0200

> I want to ask you if it÷s possible to use Rockbox with Handyzoom H4?
> If yes, it would be fine. Have you planed to create Rockbox files for this
> recorder?

Whether rockbox is ported to new hardware is up to the developers.
You are welcome to try a port yourself of course, but keep in mind that
this generally requires a good knowledge of C, preferably experience with
embedded software development and a lot of patience and perseverance.

Personally, I have never heard or seen anything from this player and
have no plans on working on it. Also I have never heard any other rockbox
developer mention this hardware.

Kind regards,
Bertrik Sikken