Subject: Re: voiceing folder and file names?

Re: voiceing folder and file names?

From: Alistair <alistair.kelly_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 12:52:53 +0100

On Thursday 28 October you wrote:

I see Barry has already replied with some example voice files for you,
however
you might also want to read
http://download.rockbox.org/daily/manual/rockbox-sansafuzev2/rockbox-buildch8.html#x11-1480008.8
and http://www.rockbox.org/wiki/VoiceHowto to understand more about how it
works and how to do it for yourself.

 Anthony, thanks for this,I have now installed the talk clips and most
things are working great. However I would ask for some guidance regarding
the following:
1. I have photos in a directory called "photos" (funnily enough) but when I
navigate to the folder Rockbox announces it is a empty folder, is there
anything I can do about this?

2. rockbox access's a few files which it plays but do not show on any
directory either on the Sd card or on the Sansa drive, is this just a bug or
am I missing something.

3. Rockbox plays the sound track to a mp4 video but not the picture, is this
not supported? Or am I expecting too much.

A big thanks to Barry toner, philip McPherson and others who helped.

alistair