Subject: Re: Question: Timestretch ... how does this work?!

Re: Question: Timestretch ... how does this work?!

From: Al Le <al.le_at_gmx.de>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 21:06:22 +0100

You're doing nothing wrong. The manual isn't very descriptive at this
place. The point is that after enabling the feature you have to actually
to activate it. Go to the pitch screen and press the REC button until
you see both of the words "Pitch" and "Speed" in the middle of the
screen. Then you can change them independently. If you see "Rate" in the
middle then the pitch and the speed are changed together.