Subject: Re: just upgraded a clip have a question

Re: just upgraded a clip have a question

From: Arno Wald <arno.wald_at_netcologne.de>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2010 13:24:23 +0100

> MUSIC (Does any music go in here? I thought I remember reading that
> placing Music files in there caused an issue, create a my music folder
> or similar?)

In case of a sansa e200 the problem is, that the original firmware (OF)
will hide the normal music folder. So rockbox does not display it. To
avoid such problems create another music folder like "aaamusic" or
something. the OF will not respect it, but you do not want the OF
anymore anyway I think.

All the other sys and bin files are probably from the OF. I would not
touch them, just ignore them. The empty folders are, as someone already
said, default directories for the OF. Do not care about them. Just stick
to the aaamusic dir and maybe the microSDHC dir.