Subject: Re: sansa patcher not recognising e250

Re: sansa patcher not recognising e250

From: William H. Bowen <bowenw_at_whbowen.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 10:58:46 -800

"jobis" <jobita0_at_yahoo.com.br> wrote - - -

Subject: sansa patcher not recognising e250

> Hello every body... My name is Jobis and i am a brazilian blind.
> I have a sansa e250 player, but the rockbox utiliti is not recognising
> it.
> I have been formated in fat32, but nothing happening. Sorry, my english
> is terrible!

Jobita,

  There are 2 version of the Sansa E-series hardware, and the firmware
(including Rockbox) is NOT interchangable betwenn the hardware versions. Be
sure you're using the right firmware package - take a look at the Sansa FAQ
as it gives you details on how to figure out which hardware you have.

Best Regards,
  Bill Bowen