Subject: Re: help !!!!!!!

Re: help !!!!!!!

From: Michael Stummvoll <michael_at_stummi.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 08:44:55 +0100

Am 11.01.2011 19:54, schrieb quentin delmas (france):
> I'm a new user of rockbox and i have a lot of
> sugestions about it but i don't know
> where to post my messages so please help me !!!!!!
> quentin delmas
>
> ps sorry for the writing errors but i'm french

So, the usage of hords of punctation marks is usually in frech? ;)

There are many ways to bring suggestions into the project. For example
this Mailinglist, the Forum, IRC or Bugtracker.
If you have some skills in C you can make patches for yourself that you
also can submit via the bugtracker.

Greetings,
Michael