Subject: Question about voicebox+

Question about voicebox+

From: Georg Kellerer <gkellerer_at_wintotal-mitglied.de>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 20:38:55 +0100

Hi all,

I use the voicebox+ script to create .talk-clips to make my player speak the
directory names. Under Winxpprosp3 with a german sapi5 voice i had no
problems. Now my system changed to Windows7 64bit. I am no able to create
only voicefiles with the english voice that was shipped with Windows7. I
installed my 32bit sapi5 voices and started to changed the script so that it
loads language 407 instead of 409. additionally i changed the default voice
with the speech32 panel to my german voice. Now the script comes up with an
error that it seems i had no voice installed. And afterwards the default
voice is changed to Microsoft Anna (windows 7 default) again. I heard that
MS updated the Sapi Interface to 5.2 i think and that should be the reason
for the problem. Did anyone no if i am able to start the older version of
the sapi interface via the script? Or does anybody now a propper voice for
windows 7 64 bit that wouold let me create german clips?

Thanks in advance,
Georg