Subject: RE: rockbox for V-touch VL-875

RE: rockbox for V-touch VL-875

From: Sant, Nick (NY) <nsant_at_institutionalinvestor.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 14:56:12 -0500

 -----Original Message-----
From: rockbox-bounces_at_cool.haxx.se [mailto:rockbox-bounces_at_cool.haxx.se]
On Behalf Of Tapas Mallick

Hi Experts,

This is my first post for help/information. I have a V-touch "VL-875"
media player from Visual Land. I bought it 2 months back and It worked 2
days for me then stop responding/booting showing "Please Wait" on the
Welcome screen. I got a replacement from them but with the same issue
from very first booting.

Did anyone already faced the same and more importantly tried "ROCKBOX"
firmware on the same model (VL-875) ?

Appreciate your response and support/solution.

Regards,
Fedora4all

Hi Fedora4all,

Rockbox will only run on the media players listed on the frontpage of
www.rockbox.org.

Thanks,

Nick.

DISCLAIMER: The information in this e-mail is confidential. The contents may not be disclosed or used by anyone other than the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient(s), any use, disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by e-mail or by telephone at 212-224-3300 and then delete the e-mail and all attachments and any copies thereof.

Institutional Investor Inc. cannot accept responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this e-mail, as it has been transmitted over a public network. If you suspect that the e-mail may have been intercepted or amended, please call the sender. Any views expressed by an individual in this e-mail do not necessarily reflect the views of Institutional Investor Inc. This communication is from Institutional Investor Inc., a company incorporated in the State of Delaware in the United States of America and located at 225 Park Avenue South, New York, New York 10003.