Subject: RE: rockbox for V-touch VL-875

RE: rockbox for V-touch VL-875

From: Tapas Mallick <>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011 00:20:30 -0800 (PST)

Hi Nick,

Thanks a lot for your quick reply. I already checked front page and didn't find my owned model over their, and for that reason I wrote to mailing list.

I am neither a electronics nor device driver level programmer(to port the rockbox for my device), hence I was looking for experts' help to update firmware of my Media player.

May be in future rockbox GURU developers will build the firmware which will be capable to handle V-Touch VL-875 and sisters model.

thanks once again for your kind response.