Subject: RE: Rockbox 3.8 apple classic/video!

RE: Rockbox 3.8 apple classic/video!

From: Ryan <>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 22:39:03 +0800

Ok, now I maybe more confused than before, im not sure what I currently have, a ipod classic 30 gig, or a ipod video 30 gig. Here in Australia, I cant find any discussion or materials around a ipod video, its all ipod classic, when I bought the unit I have, it was marketed as a refurbished ipod 30 gig classic. Aaa, what do I have? Rockbox runs fine on it, its just its got to small, so want to make that next step, just not sure in which direction.