Subject: Re: Rockbox 3.8 apple classic/video!

Re: Rockbox 3.8 apple classic/video!

From: Michael Sparmann <theseven_at_gmx.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2011 17:26:08 +0100

> Ok, now I maybe more confused than before, im not sure what I currently have, a ipod classic 30 gig, or a ipod video 30 gig.

There is no iPod Classic 30GB. If it's a refurb, it might in theory be
an 80GB classic fitted with some 30GB drive, but I strongly doubt that.

You can tell the difference as follows:
- iPod Video: Black or white flat plastic front.
- iPod Classic: Black or silver anodized aluminum front. More rough than
the back cover, and slightly bent towards the edges.

And seriously, I don't think any blind person would want to open an iPod
Classic. It's really, really tricky even for sighted people.