Subject: A question about upgrading

A question about upgrading

From: <lmorris1953_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 05:26:50 +0800

rockbox-ipodvideo64mb-3.5.1 (03-04-bjaj.) As the file suggests I have not upgraded in quite some time. I had a very very nasty auto run virus that got transfered to my Ipod Video 60GB player. This problem has been fixed I hope. Now, I want to upgrade to 3.8 and I have downloaded rockbox-ipodvideoddzip and ipodvideo-20110314-english.zip. Since I did not see any files with the file name like ipodvideo64mb, I am wondering if I have the correct files for my Ipod Video 60GB.